新舊約聖經及生命讀經五年共同追求 ─ 首頁

─「 新 舊 約 聖 經 及 生 命 讀 經 五 年 共 同 追 求 . 家 打 開 事 奉 . 參 加 全 時 間 訓 練 」 討 論 區─
公告:本版是專為討論分享與生命讀經相關的題目,若與此主旨無關之議題及感言,請勿張貼。

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊   個人資料個人資料   登入登入 

登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   

How do we know we should go to training or not?

新舊約聖經及生命讀經五年共同追求 ─ 討論區 首頁 -> 31-「各期訓練預先報號」之宣告、分享及討論
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
chinghsinku

註冊時間: 2004-02-23
文章: 9
來自: UK
發表發表於: 星期五 四月 02, 2004 10:59 pm    文章主題: How do we know we should go to training or not?

Some brothers/sisters go to full time training because they have very clear calling from the Lord, however some brothers or sisters consider going training because they can not get a job or they do not know where to go or what they would like to do in their future or they just want to meet someone in the training then get married after finishing the training.

Do you still encourage them to go for training?
回頂端
christ2107

註冊時間: 2004-02-28
文章: 7
來自: The church in Neipu, Taiwan
發表發表於: 星期六 四月 03, 2004 12:43 am    文章主題:

Dear saint, i very enjoyed your words. and let me know if i should go to full-time training because this.
i feel that i need to pray and enjoy more Him for the full-time training. a lot of saints enjoy in the training and not get married. our training is for enjoy more the Lord Jesus and not meet someone and get married(of couse we need to get married, but our marriage need to bless from God).
we praise Him in His recovery.Amen!!
the grace of the Lord Jesus is with our spirit.
回頂端
tel00001

註冊時間: 2004-02-23
文章: 2
發表發表於: 星期六 四月 10, 2004 6:20 pm    文章主題: 不用參加訓練的資格...

喔!主阿!我應該要去! Shocked 因為我看了www.fttt.org.tw網站上的參訓資格訓練宗旨,目標目的,因為我符合參訓資格但尚未成為神人100%的活而盡功用肢體並建造身體...Crying or Very sad .. ,所以我應該參訓 .如果你已經是以上描述標準的弟兄姊妹才不必參加 Very Happy .求主加強我的心志,也教我參訓的動機單一純全.Evil or Very Mad ...
回頂端
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
       新舊約聖經及生命讀經五年共同追求 ─ 討論區 首頁 -> 31-「各期訓練預先報號」之宣告、分享及討論 所有的時間均為 台北時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票