·s¬ù¸t¸g¤Î¥Í©RŪ¸g¤­¦~¦@¦P°l¨D ¢w ­º­¶

¢w¡u ·s  ¬ù ¸t ¸g ¤Î ¥Í ©R Ū ¸g ¤­ ¦~ ¦@ ¦P °l ¨D ¡D ®a ¥´ ¶} ¨Æ ©^ ¡D °Ñ ¥[ ¥þ ®É ¶¡ °V ½m ¡v °Q ½× °Ï¢w
¤½§i¡G¥»ª©¬O±M¬°°Q½×¤À¨É»P¥Í©RŪ¸g¬ÛÃöªºÃD¥Ø¡A­Y»P¦¹¥D¦®µLÃö¤§Ä³ÃD¤Î·P¨¥¡A½Ð¤Å±i¶K¡C

±`¨£°ÝÃD±`¨£°ÝÃD   ·j´M·j´M   ·|­û¦Cªí·|­û¦Cªí   ·|­û¸s²Õ·|­û¸s²Õ   ·|­ûµù¥U·|­ûµù¥U   ­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ   µn¤Jµn¤J 

µn¤JÀˬd±zªº¨p¤H°T®§µn¤JÀˬd±zªº¨p¤H°T®§   

¯«ªº¸gºú and ¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú

·s¬ù¸t¸g¤Î¥Í©RŪ¸g¤­¦~¦@¦P°l¨D ¢w °Q½×°Ï ­º­¶ -> ¡u¸t¸g¯u²z¡v°Ýµª°Q½×
¤W¤@½g¥DÃD :: ¤U¤@½g¥DÃD  
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
3131godman

µù¥U®É¶¡: 2004-02-25
¤å³¹: 6
µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G ¤K¤ë 31, 2004 2:39 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¯«ªº¸gºú and ¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú

Dear saints:

I would like to know if there is a difference (or distictive meaning) when we use the terms of

¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú and ¯«ªº¸gºú. Is there any distinctiveness between these two?

Amen!
¦^³»ºÝ
stdwang
Board_Adm
µù¥U®É¶¡: 2004-02-25
¤å³¹: 385
µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤E¤ë 01, 2004 6:41 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD:

¦pªG§A¬Ý¤W¤U¤å¡AÀ³¸Ó¬O¦³°Ï§Oªº¡C¯«ªº¸gºú¥D­n¬O»¡¨ì±q¹L¥hªº¥Ã»·¨ì±N¨Óªº¥Ã»·¡A©ÎªÌ¤]¥i¥H»¡¬O®Ú¾Ú¯«ªº¥Ã»·¦®·N©Ò§@ªº¦w±Æ¡C

¦ý¬O»¡¨ì¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú¡A´N«üµÛ±q¥D­C¿qªº¹D¦¨¦×¨­¶}©l¡A©Ò±j½Õªº¤D¬O¯«¦b·s¬ù®É¥Nªº¦w±Æ©M§@¬°¡C³oÀ³¸Ó¤£¥]¬A¬ù®É¥N¡A·íµM¤]¤£¥]¬A¹L¥hªº¥Ã»·¤F¡C

©Ò¥H¡A¯«ªº¸gºú¥]¬A¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú¡F¦ý¬O¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú«o¥u¬O¯«ªº¸gºúªº¤@³¡¤À¡C´N¦p¦P¦b°¨¤ÓºÖ­µ¤¤¡A¯«ªº°ê¬O±q¥Ã»·¨ì¥Ã»·¡A½Ñ¤Ñªº°ê¥u¬O¥]¬A¤µ¤Ñªº¥l·|©M¤d¦~°êªºÄݤѳ¡¤À¡C©Ò¥H¡A½Ñ¤Ñªº°ê¬O¯«°êªº¤@³¡¤À¡A¦b¨ä¥L¤T¨÷ºÖ­µ®Ñ¤¤¡A¤]ºÙ¬°¯«ªº°ê¡C

¦pªG§A¥H«áŪ«H®§¥J²Ó¬Ý§õ§Ì¥S¬O«ç»ò¨Ï¥Îªº¡A§AÀ³¸Ó¥i¥H¬Ý¥X¤@¨ÇºÝ­Ù¡C
¦^³»ºÝ
oiko

µù¥U®É¶¡: 2004-08-08
¤å³¹: 17
µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é ¤E¤ë 05, 2004 9:26 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD:

Ãö©ó¯«ªº¸gºú¡mThe Economy of God¡n ©M ¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú¡mGod¡¦s New Testament Economy¡n ¤§§O¡A¥i¦Û1997¦~®L©u°V½m¼Ð»y²¤¨£ºÝ­Ù¡G

The apostles¡¦ teaching is the entire speaking of God in New Testament concerning God¡¦s New Testament economy

The New Testament ministry is the unique ministry according to the apostles¡¦ teaching , the teaching of God¡¦s New Testament economy, for the building up the Body of Christ to consummate the New Jerusalem

God¡¦s economy is His plan to dispense Himself into His chosen people
as their life and everything to produce and build up the organic Body of Christ

The New Jerusalem as the consummation of God¡¦s eternal economy is the divine and human incorporation of the processed and consummated God constituted with His regenerated, transformed, and glorified elect

±q¼Ð»y¤¤¥i¨£¤GªÌ®t²§¤£¤j¡Fºî¦X¥xÆWºÖ­µ®Ñ©Ðµo°â¤§¡mThe Economy of God¡n©M¡mGod¡¦s New Testament Economy¡n¤G¥»®Ñªº«H®§¨Ó¬Ý¡G
¯«ªº¸gºú¡mThe Economy of God¡n¬O¡G

¡¯2 Corinthians 13:14 shows the steps of God¡¦s economy by the Trinity. ¡§The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.¡¨ Here we have the grace of the Son, the love of the Father, and the communion of the Holy Spirit. What are these? Are love, grace, and communion three different items? No. Love, grace, and communion are one element in three stages: love is the source, grace is expression of love, and communion is the transmission of this love in grace. Likewise, God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit are one God expressed in three Persons: God is the source, Christ is the expression of God, and the Holy Spirit is the transmission bringing God and Christ into man. Thus, the three Persons of the Trinity become the three successive steps in the process of God¡¦s economy. Without these three stages, God¡¦s essence could never be dispensed in man. The economy of God is developed from the Father, in the Son, and through the Spirit.

¡¯The New Testament unveils to us a wonderful Person, This wonderful Person was first the Son of God unveiled In the four Gospels. Then this Person became the life-giving Spirit, unveiled in a full and detailed way in the twenty-two books from Acts through Jude. Then in Revelation this life- giving Spirit is intensified into the seven Spirits.

¡¯I do look to the lord that our eyes will be opened to see the heavenly vision and the inner revelation of this living, indwelling, subjective Christ in our spirit as the mark of God¡¦s economy.

¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºú¡mGod¡¦s New Testament Economy¡n¬O¡G

¡¯The entire New Testament is a dispensing book. It opens the veil to show us God¡¦s desire to dispense Himself into His people. ¡K¡K

¡¯We have seen that God¡¦s oikonomia , economy¡]1 Tim. 1:4¡^is God¡¦s household administration, His household management, ¡K¡K

¡¯The Greek word for dispensation is oikonomia , composed of oikos meaning house and nomos meaning law. ¡K¡K

¡¯The content of God¡¦s New Testament economy is a person who is both divine and human, a Person who both God and man, who has passed through incarnation, human living, crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension and has consummated In the all-inclusive, processed, compound, life-giving, and indwelling Spirit imparted into us in His resurrection as life to us, and poured out upon us in His ascension as power to us that we may live the divine life to express God and move with the divine power, economically, to carry out God¡¦s economy. ¡K¡K

¡¯Why did God create man, redeem man, transform man, perfect man, and glorify man¡H For the New Jerusalem. God wants Himself to consummate in the New Jerusalem and He wants you to be with Him in this consummation. ¡K¡K the New Jerusalem is the ultimate consummation of the mingling of the Triune God with man. If God did not have a purpose, He would be foolish to mingle with us.

¡¯The mingling of God with man can be seen in typology in Leviticus 2:4 with the meal offering, composed of fine flour mingled with oil. The entire New Jerusalem will be the fine flour mingled with the oil. The chorus of hymn 976 says that the holy city is God¡¦s complete expression in humanity. Humanity is the fine flour and God is the oil. The coming New Jerusalem will be a great meal offering, a big cake , made of fine flour mingled with oil. The Triune God is being mingled with us today and this mingling will consummate in the New Jerusalem. ¡K¡K

¦Û¥H¤WºK¿ýªº¤ù¬q¥iª¾¯«ªº¸gºú¬O­«¦bÍ¢ªº©w¦®¡A³o©w¦®¾ú¥@¾ú¥N¥H¨Ó¬OÁôÂ꺪½¨ì·s¬ù¤~¦VÍ¢ªº«H®{·Ó©ú¡E¦b¬ù®É¥N¡A¯«¨Ã¥¼¦V¤H´¦¥ÜÍ¢¬O¤÷¬O¤l¤]¬OÆF¡A¤]¥¼Åã¥Ü¹ê¦æÍ¢©w¦®ªº¨BÆJ¡A§óµL¥L³o©w¦®§¹¦¨¤§µ²ªGªº±Ò¥Ü¡C¨ì¤F·s¬ù®É¥N¡A¯«¶}©lÍ¢©w¦®¹ê¦æªº¨BÆJ¡A¦b¯«·s¬ùªº¸gºúùاڭ̬ݨ£³o©w¦®ªº²×·¥§¹¦¨´N¬O±oµÛ¤@­Ó¯«¤H¤G©Ê¬Û½Õªº¹ÎÅé¹üÅã¡G·s­C¸ô¼»§N¡C
­Y±z­n¹ï³o­Ó°ÝÃD¦³§ó²`¤J¦Ó§¹¾ãªº¬Ý¨£¡A«Øij±z¬ãŪ¥H¤W¤G¥»®Ñ¡A·í¥iÀò±o¤@­Ó«ö¸t¸g¥¿·N©Ò¤À¸Ñ¶}ªº¯u²z«G¥ú¡C
¦^³»ºÝ
±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:   
       ·s¬ù¸t¸g¤Î¥Í©RŪ¸g¤­¦~¦@¦P°l¨D ¢w °Q½×°Ï ­º­¶ -> ¡u¸t¸g¯u²z¡v°Ýµª°Q½× ©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡§¡¬° ¥x¥_®É¶¡ (GMT + 8 ¤p®É)
²Ä1­¶(¦@1­¶)

«e©¹:  
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±½s¿è¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±§R°£¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¶i¦æ§ë²¼